Celebration of the Arts and Book Fair
March 20 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Barnes & Noble at Oakbrook Center
- 10th anniversary of our book fair partnership with B&N will be acknowledged by B&N that evening
- 5th Anniversary of our Celebration of the Arts Event
- Artwork from all 3 schools will be on display
- Members of our band and orchestra will be playing: band at 6:00 p.m. and orchestra at 6:45 p.m.
- Author signing at the event from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Nancy J. Cavanaugh
A portion of all sales that day helps all 3 district libraries (must present flyer with voucher at time of purchase in order for D48 to get credit)
We are doing a fundraiser with Goodies Factory starting this week. There are lots of great items in this fundraiser - including the favorite Poppin' Popcorn, which was sampled at Family Science Night last week. You can order online at Goodies Factory or send in the order form coming home with your child. The deadline for ordering is March 21, with pick up on April 12.
Get text reminders about FTC events and activities! To opt-in, send a text to 608-709-0934 with the message: @dist48ftc